Welcome to OneSidebar.
OneSidebar (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://onesidebar.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and the OneSidebar browser extension (the "Browser Extension" or "Extension").
By accessing the Website at https://onesidebar.com and the Browser Extension, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this Website and using the Browser Extension. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Types of data collected by the Browser Extension
Types of data we DO NOT collect:
- Personal GitHub information (such as address, phone number, company);
- GitHub access token;
- Repositories, code, issues, pull requests, discussions, notifications, bookmarks;
The Browser Extension does not collect GitHub information from you, including your GitHub access token, your GitHub personal information, code, repositories, issues, discussions, notifications, bookmarks. The Browser Extension does not use Google Analytics or any third-party tracking software. The bookmarks are synchronized using your browser account and are never sent to our servers.
Types of data we collect and how we use them:
- GitHub id;
- GitHub username;
- Email address;
- License key;
- Feedback with contact information;
We use your GitHub id and username to verify the license; your email address to send you the license key, payment receipt, and contact you when necessary.
We may occasionally ask for your feedback from the Browser Extension. We use these feedbacks to improve the Browser Extension and may use the contact information you input to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at email@example.com.
3. Types of data collected by the Website
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Cookies and usage data;
We may use the contact information you input to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at` firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
5. Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
8. Contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org